When we’re in pain, all we want is for it to end, and sometimes, we don’t even consider how we get there. With low back pain, many significant structures may be involved in creating discomfort, so getting the correct care as safely and naturally as possible should be a priority.
Chiropractic services are designed to cater to the body’s natural healing process. With a deep understanding of how the spine and soft tissues of the back work, chiropractors can end your lower back pain effectively and efficiently, pulling from numerous trusted and proven methods.
This article will answer:
- Why do I have lower back pain?
- Who gets low back pain?
- What are the symptoms of a low back injury?
- What chiropractic treatments will end my low back pain?
- And more
If you’re experiencing lower back pain, we know you want to find real solutions that treat the condition; let’s make it happen.
Why Does My Lower Back Hurt?
We use our back’s soft tissues and the intricate structure of the spine on a relatively consistent basis. From helping us make many of our everyday movements to stabilizing and balancing us to supporting an active lifestyle, the low back does quite a bit, and because of this, it’s vulnerable to injury.
Reasons we experience lower back pain include:
- Repetitive movements and overuse of specific soft tissues
- Habitual improper movement patterns
- Poor posture and ergonomics
- Traumatic events, such as a car accident, sports-related accident, or slip and fall
- Age and natural wear and tear
- And others
Your low back pain can be managed, even if slight; we recommend seeking medical care as soon as possible, so your pain doesn’t worsen or spread. Getting the proper treatment and guidance can help your body get well and stay that way.
Low Back Pain Injuries and Their Symptoms
Pain comes in many forms because injuries differ just like people do. Chiropractic care will find the cause of your symptoms which helps ensure you get the proper care for your injury and supports a natural healing process.
We want to end your symptoms correctly the first time so you can feel confident in your body’s performance.
Symptoms of low back injuries include:
- Dull, stabbing, or throbbing pain in the lower back
- Radiating pain from the lower back into the hips
- Reduced range of motion and flexibility
- Inability to rest in comfort
- Heightened pain after physical exertion
- Increased low back pain as the day progresses
- Inability to sleep comfortably
- Lack of focus
- Mental stress
The symptoms you get may seem insignificant, but don’t wait to get the care your body is asking for. All too often, minimal discomfort becomes a bigger issue, and your acute injury can turn into chronic pain.
Common low back injuries and dysfunctions include:
Chiropractic Solutions for Lower Back Injuries
The great news is that, in many cases, chiropractic services can not only reduce your low back discomfort but also cure what’s causing it. Understanding how the back’s structures support the body allows us to put a safe, effective wellness plan in place, uniquely designed around you and your needs.
Chiropractic services to end low back pain:
- Chiropractic adjustments- balancing the body through manipulations to affected areas will promote overall function and restore proper and safe movement patterns
- Physiotherapy treatment- therapy that helps with rehabilitation, prevention of injury, and the promotion of health and fitness will heal the low back and keep it from re-injury
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization- specially designed tools that enhance soft tissue treatments and nurture a quick and effective recovery
- Massage therapy- therapeutic massage that provides significant soft tissue work, promoting circulation, reducing inflammation, and allowing the body to heal naturally
- And others
Visit Our Saskatoon Chiropractic Clinic & Let’s End Low Back Pain
Don’t let your low back pain take away from your active lifestyle and overall quality of life. We know you deserve better than fighting to get through every hour. We’re committed to your recovery process and will work to enhance your strength and productivity each day.
Contact our Saskatoon chiropractors today, and let us optimize your comfort and maximize your body.
Schedule your appointment so we can get started.