In our office, depending on your diagnosis of neck pain and what type of headache may be present, we build a treatment plan that targets the direct and indirect causes of your neck pain.
Many of our patients receive a combination of chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue massage, Neurodynamic treatment, the use of The McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, and corrective rehabilitation exercises. Our goal is to help you achieve life-long resolution of pain, not just a temporary fix.
- Tension-type headaches are the most common headache!
- These headaches feel like a band is tightening around like a helmet on your head and are typically associated with muscular stress and lack of sleep.
- Tension-type headaches typically respond very well to chiropractic care!
- This type of headache commonly presents as a headache on one side of your head, typically starting at the back of your head, around your forehead or temple, and may move to behind your eye.
- This is typically due to poor movement of the upper segments of the neck, resulting in pain radiating to the head.
- Cervicogenic headaches typically respond very well to chiropractic care, with most cases resolving immediately!
- Contrary to popular belief, not all migraines have a classic aura of flashing lights.
- Migraines usually present as a severe, pulsating headache that may switch from side to side.
- Those who have migraines will also notice severe sensitivity to light and loud noises.
- If you are experiencing a migraine, you may have symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
- There are many potential causes of migraines.