From running injuries and low back pain to knee pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and metatarsalagia, custom orthotics can help manage a variety of foot and lower extremity problems to help you get out of pain and optimize your movement patterns.
- Individuals with Flat Feet or High Arches
- People with Chronic Foot Pain
- Individuals with Gait Irregularities
- Individuals with Overpronation or Supination
- Workers Who Spend Long Hours on Their Feet
- Individuals with Structural Anomalies or Injuries
- Children and Adolescents
- Individuals with Diabetic Foot Issues
It's important to note that while custom orthotics can benefit a wide range of individuals, consulting with a healthcare professional, such as the professionals at E3, to determine if they are the right solution for your specific needs is crucial. We can assess your individual circumstances and provide expert guidance on whether custom orthotics are the best option for you.
Expertise and Experience
The E3 Chiropractic + Wellness team boasts a wealth of biomechanics and orthotics experience. They combine advanced knowledge with a deep understanding of individual needs to provide tailored solutions. We do more than just fit your foot for your custom orthotic. We analyze your gait, understand your needs, and help you make the best health and wellness decisions. This can include a rehab exercise program specific to your needs.
E3 Chiropractic + Wellness utilizes state-of-the-art technology to analyze your foot structure and gait, ensuring that your custom orthotics are designed precisely.
Beyond custom orthotics, E3 Chiropractic + Wellness takes a comprehensive approach to wellness, offering a range of services to address all aspects of your health and well-being. We can help build a tailored rehab program for your needs, to maximize the benefits of your custom orthotics.
1 Pair of Standard Custom Orthotics: $450
2 Pairs of Standard Custom Orthotics: $800
1 Pair of Premium Custom Orthotics: $475
2 Pairs of Premium Custom Orthotics: $850
Optional Add-Ons may carry an additional cost.
Most Insurance Plans Cover the Cost of Custom Orthotics With a Note from a Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner!
*Note: The average price in Saskatoon and the surrounding area for a Custom Orthotic is $500, so we are pleased to offer our patients competitive pricing!
Precise Personalization: Unlike off-the-shelf inserts, custom orthotics are tailored to your unique foot structure, ensuring a perfect fit. This precision leads to enhanced support and comfort with every step.
Balanced Biomechanics: By correcting any imbalances, custom orthotics optimize how your feet move, reducing stress on specific areas and promoting a more efficient gait.
Muscle Relief: With improved foot mechanics, muscles are no longer overworked, reducing fatigue and strain. This means you can stay active for longer without experiencing the usual discomfort.
Superior Shock Absorption: Custom orthotics are designed to absorb and distribute shock evenly across your feet, minimizing the impact on your joints. This is particularly crucial for those with existing conditions like arthritis or joint pain.
We have over ten different orthotic options that include:
- The Expedition: For athletes who want the best shock absorption! Soft and flexible, yet tough on impact, XRD® Technology is lightweight, thin, breathable, and engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption.
- The Queen Cobra: From high-heels to boots or flats, this custom orthotic allows for maximum support for your high fashion.
- Performaxx: This is a multi-purpose orthotic for everyday use. At work, at home, and anywhere in between, Performaxx is extremely versatile.
- Comfortmaxx: offers temperature and moisture control for year-round support. Merino wool helps keep feet warm in cold months, cool in hot months and helps eliminate odour, providing year-round support and comfort.
- MaxxLife: This premium custom-made orthotic is the most reliable, durable, and comfortable custom-made orthotic available on the market. The MaxxLife orthotic is an ideal solution for those on the go looking for long-lasting comfort and reliability.
- Aquamaxx: This waterproof orthotic is the best harsh-environment orthotic around!
- Sportmaxx: We have specialty custom orthotics for more sports than you can shake a stick/bat/club at. Custom gait correction enhances performance; better stability and control help decrease injuries. Sports include
- Soccer Tennis