E3 is so happy to say that starting August 16th, we will be offering Physiotherapy care, and we want to introduce you to our Physiotherapist, Nicholas Allard! Nick is now available for online booking!
Nich is going to be an incredible addition to the E3 team!
Here is what you need to know about Nick:
What do you do for fun outside of work?
- When I am not working, I enjoy spending time outside walking, gardening, and getting out on the river. To keep active, I enjoy CrossFit classes and running. When I can find the time I also enjoy cooking and crafting a nice cocktail.
What is your favourite TV show?
- I love a good sitcom and some of my favourites include Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
Cats or Dogs, and do you have one?
- I like both, but I have a soft spot for cats. I have a 2-year-old kitty named Rory who is a constant source of entertainment and cuddles. He is full of playfulness and nonstop purrs.
Where is your favourite place to visit or holiday?
- I don’t really have anywhere I like to visit on a regular basis, I enjoy the adventure and excitement of new places and experiences. Snowy mountains, sunny beaches, concrete jungles, northern lakes - I’ll take them all!
What brought you to E3?
- E3’s approach to rehab and maintenance of healthy, active living is what brought me to the team. The focus on patient education and empowerment in improving one’s own health are values I hold personally, and working with a multidisciplinary team that also holds these values is an awesome opportunity for me professionally.
Dr. Kurtis Gryba
Chiropractor | OwnerContact Me